This is a National Role managing a team of 2 leasing managers and an executive targeted with growing share and volume in the vitally important Contract Hire and Leasing market. The person selected for this position will be responsible for dealing with Board level personnel within the largest Leasing Companies in Britain and subsequently will display excellent commercial awareness and corporate experience.
Other responsibilities include overseeing all Honda Contract Hire programmes, Online SMR and all product launch activity to the Whole Life Cost providers (Guides) to maximise competitiveness of Honda’s product positioning through optimum residual values, SMR and monthly rentals.
• Responsible for Honda (UK)’s volume via the FN50 UK Leasing Companies by influence of RV, Rental and SMR positioning within market place
• Responsibility for quarterly Corporate Honda Contract Hire and Leasing Dealer Campaigns, including budget, forecasts, total spend and Mgmt. sign off
• Responsible for Honda (UK)'s volume via Special Vehicle Operations
• Liaison with Honda (UK) Aftersales Department for the timely production of new model Service, Maintenance & Repair budgets
• Responsible for setting and implementing strategy and action plans via team to achieve Honda (UK)’s volume targets within Leasing and SVO market
• Responsibility for external provider of Honda (UK)'s SMR budgets as well as Honda (UK);s National Corporate Service Maintenance & Repair Programme
• Responsibility for collation and preparation of regular Leasing market analysis
• Maintaining high quality internal relationships with Honda (UK) Senior Management, and internal departments such as Retail Car Sales, Press & PR, Product Planning & Finance and Legal.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
o Strong Leadership skills, combined with a thorough commercial and corporate understanding.
o Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
o The relevant person must have drive and ambition, in order, to take us forward. Experience in business to business sales would be an advantage and an ability to negotiate and influence at a Director level is essential.
o Credible with excellent presentation, influencing, and negotiating skills.
o Must be well organised and responsive to customer requirements.