Role - HR Administrator
Location – Cambridge
Salary – £16,000 per annum
Our Client is a top 10 Dealer Group representing 23 Manufacturer brands with 65 franchised dealerships across the UK. We are proud to have been recognized by the Motor Trader and awarded ‘Dealer Group of the Year’ for two years running. Our Vision to be the UK’s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognized by colleagues, customers and shareholders alike is truly embedded into our culture together with our commitment to provide outstanding customer service. As a Great Place to Work, we are continuously striving to develop our talent and create outstanding career opportunities for our colleagues.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Human Resources department at Marshall Motor Group for an HR Administrator to join the team.
This is an entry level position that is ideally suited for someone who is looking for a first step in their career in Human Resources and would like to gain experience within a busy HR department. This role will provide administrative support to the HR Assistants in a variety of tasks and projects that will allow someone to gain a broad knowledge of the HR function.
· Provide general administration support to the HR department
· Act as a point of contact for employees and managers, dealing with general and minor HR queries.
· Maintain and update system records and personnel files
· Assist the HR Team with recruitment activities, liaising with both recruiting managers and candidates.
· Prepare and circulate correspondence and update mail merges and letter templates
· Request and respond to reference requests
· Assist with weekly Corporate induction and other HR training events
· Data entry duties
· Assist the HR Team with the implementation of company policies and procedures, and the smooth running of events and projects such as acquisitions.
Essential and Desirable Skills, Competencies, and Experience
· Must have a keen interest in Human Resources
· Attention to detail and strong organisation skills are essential
· Able to work with sensitive information and queries in a confidential manner
· Be solutions-focussed with a “can do” attitude
· The ability to think innovatively and generate ideas/solutions offering a range of options
· The ability to work independently and take initiative as well as work as part of a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to a good telephone manner
· The ability to take ownership of a query and show willingness to see it through to a successful conclusion
· Be a team player working with honesty, respect, and embody the values of the Marshall Group
· Have a familiarity with Microsoft Office and a general knowledge of IT
· Be proactive and keen to learn
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive rates of pay, excellent benefits including free life assurance, a contributory pension scheme, and generous staff discounts.
KeyWords; HR, CIPD, Officer, Human, Resources, HR Manager, Advisor, HR Administrator, coordinator, Office, Compliance, Employee, Law, Manager, Management, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Senior, Services, Recruitment, Employee Relations
Key Locations: Cambridgeshire, St Neots, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Bedford, Letchworth Garden City, Mildenhall, Thetford, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Buntingford, Royston, Hemingford Grey, Ely, Huntingdon, Thetford, Chatteris, Bottisham, Waterbeach