Our vision at Impetus Automotive is clear, to be a significant and valued partner supplying Sales and Aftersales support services to the automotive industry. Our programmes and projects are diverse, but our philosophy is simple, Work with our clients to develop & implement cost effective solutions that deliver measurable results.
Our clients are solely Vehicle Manufacturers. From identifying opportunities for improvement to delivering one-to-one coaching, projects can be ongoing, recurring or ad-hoc. All are completely bespoke and designed to improve the efficiency, management and profitability of the automotive industry.
Due to continuing business requirements a job sharing opportunity for a HR Administrator has become available within their busy HR team. The hours will be 3 full working days per week (22.5 hours).
As an expanding company, in house recruitment consists of between 15-30 live vacancies at any one time.
The role of the HR Administrator will be to oversee and provide administration support for all aspects of recruitment, Duties will include:
- Maintenance of the in-house recruitment database
- Managing the recruitment email inbox (outlook)
- Assisting with the drafting of job advertisements
- Advertising jobs, assisting with the short listing of CV’s and liaising with Senior Managers
- Arranging interviews and providing interview packs to Senior Managers
- Conducting telephone interviews and supporting first interviews
· Providing psychometric (fluid intelligence and personality profiling) feedback to candidates (training provided)
- Liaising with candidates and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Ad hoc requests from Senior Managers
The successful candidate will be able to work independently, be excellent at prioritizing work load, and maintain confidentiality at all times. Experience in HR and Recruitment is not essential, as training will be provided. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven and strong administration experience is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong service delivery ethic
- A good working knowledge of MS office
- A professional and hardworking attitude
- Ability to work in a logical and systematic manner
If you have exceptional organizational skills, demonstrable administration experience and consider yourself a “people person”, we’d like to hear from you!
Job Title: HR Administrator
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.