COMPANY: Our client is an extremely successful FTT250 company currently ranked 92nd and growing year on year. Our client is a national company employing over 1200 people working from 59 retail sites and 15 warehouses with a reputation for professionalism and excellence that precedes them. Our clients’ reputation is second to none within the industry and this is down to the success and hard work of their 1200 staff across the country. Founded in 1972 our client company turns over in excess of £300M per year and is currently undergoing structured growth which will see 100% growth over the next two years which acts as testament to their commitment to be the best in the industry.
HR Advisor - Winchester (Micheldever)
ROLE: Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their Human Resource team in Micheldever, Winchester. Working as an integral part of our clients’ established HR team of 5 in a friendly and people focused environment the successful candidate will report directly to the HR Manager. Working Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 the responsibilities for this new role will include:
- Provide guidance and advice to the management team on all HR related matters
- Provide advice to Managers on recruitment and selection process
- Support Managers with recruitment activities, including interviews
- Provide advice to Managers on HR operational issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence, and performance issues.
- Build strong, credible working relationships with Managers across the company
- Support Managers with compliance, company policy, legislation and best practice issues
- Monitor and review sickness and absence across the company
- Work with the HR Manager to develop strategies to address HR issues
- Conduct exit interviews and monitor staff turnover
- Produce HR related reports for managers
- Maintain compliance with new employment legislation
- Maintain database and files
- Assist Managers with the development and analysis of training plans
- Provide guidance on staff development and coaching
Our client is looking for a candidate who has previous experience in a Human Resource environment and preferably a Graduate Member of CIPD. A solid generalist HR background in a busy HR Department managing a variety of employee issues is essential. The successful candidate must be a good team player with excellent self-management attributes. Good time management skills and the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, Computer literacy, resilience and a positive approach are all a must for this position. A background in multi site retail or logistics HR would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required as you may be required at times to travel to our clients’ sites across the UK.
REWARD: The successful candidate can expect to be rewarded for their efforts with the provision of a secure position with an established and progressive company with excellent working conditions. If you have the attributes and experience that our client is looking for and you are looking for a secure position with excellent career potential apply today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.