Are you a successful HR Advisor looking to join a successful company?
Marshall Motor Group is a top 10 Dealer Group representing 22 Manufacturer brands with 68 franchised dealerships across the UK. We are proud to have been recognized by the Motor Trader and awarded ‘Dealer Group of the Year’ for two years running. Our Vision to be the UK’s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognized by colleagues, customers and shareholders alike is truly embedded into our culture together with our commitment to provide outstanding customer service. As a Great Place to Work, we are continuously striving to develop our talent and create outstanding career opportunities for our colleagues.
Due to business requirements we are now seeking an Interim HR Advisor on a 3-month period but likely to be extended.
Reporting in to the HR Business Partner, the role would involve travel to dealerships in the areas of Milton Keynes, Lincoln, Peterborough, Bedford, Cambridge and Ipswich.
HR Advisor key responsibilities:
· Employee relations
· Performance Management
· Capability Management
· Employee engagement programmes
· Analysis of data
· Ensure the consistent application of HR Policies and Procedures
The ideal HR Advisor:
· A proven track record in an HR Advisor role
· Supervisory experience would be an advantage
· CIPD diploma or willing to study towards this
· Flexibility - a positive attitude towards change and the ability to adapt quickly
· Confident, professional and approachable
· Determined, ambitious and hard working
If your skill set matches the above criteria please click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.