TTi Europe are currently looking for an Implementation Manager/ Accessories Coach who will lead dealer execution of client programmes and is responsible for all activities at the dealer, and ensures that all visits to the dealer deliver on agreed objectives and desired outcomes.
• Leads effective and high quality dealer deployment as defined by dealer programme,
• Acts as an effective change manager, where the main task is to guide and coach dealers, in their journey of change to put best practices in place,
• Uses Lean techniques to implement effective, sustainable change to the working practices of the workshop teams,
• Creates an implementation time plan for appointed dealers,
• Trains all workshop staff in their revised roles and working methods,
• Trains the teams in how they should measure success by using KPI´s,
• Creates action plans to fulfil targets and measures success within dealers,
• Works as part of a network leading the agenda and following up actions,
• Performs assessments, motivates and inspires key stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives,
• Provides regular progress reviews with agreed dealer stakeholders,
• Provides regular progress reviews, escalates any issue or concern in a timely manner and cooperates effectively with the key client stakeholders and project team,
• Manages time and delivers according to set plans, reporting actual performance and deviations to agreed structure,
• Communicates and proactively shares ideas within the project team (in market and in programme),
• Takes proactive responsibility for their own development and self-learning.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
This role will suit someone with a technical, dealership management or field role background who understands the dynamics of the dealership environment and specifically the challenges of workshop management and will need to be comfortable acting as an agent of change and credible interacting with dealership and client personnel at all levels.