Manheim Aftersales Solutions (formerly Real Time Communications) is an industry-leading software business. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a software Implementer.
The role will include Implementing installations of MAS products to Account Manager and customer expectations. The role will also comprise of visiting client sites as required, with occasional visits to the MAS head office located in Bury. Other key roles and responsibilities include:
• Providing customers with full training on the MAS applications, both on a one to one and classroom basis.
• Provide best-practice advice and ensure maximum benefit from the system from set up to post go-live.
• Liaising with Service/Dealer Management to ensure dealership details meet with their business objectives as well as Manufacturer driven guidelines.
• Keeping the Implementation Project Manager up to date with progress, risks and issues.
• Ensure all customer needs are dealt with in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will possess knowledge and experience of a dealership aftersales business. Empathy with the staff and understanding the impact of change is an important attribute as you will be required to help them understand and work with a difference in systems.
If you have the right attributes and are interested in joining the team at Manheim Aftersales Solutions, please email your current CV together with a covering letter to Simon Coates, Operations Director, before 4th June 2010.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.