Do you have a passion for developing and coaching sales people?
ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Volkswagen Group UK and now have an exciting opportunity for three experienced sales and/or coaching professionals to join us as In-Retailer Performance Improvement Coaches.
The main role of the In-Retailer Performance Improvement Coaches is to support Retailer sales staff in maximising their sales volumes and profits. You will achieve this by supporting the Retailer Head of Business, Senior Management and Sales Executives and coaching and developing the teams to ensure sufficient capacity and capability to deliver the required programme objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales teams to develop and improve the sales process and behaviours.
- Development and delivery of coaching sessions and promote sustainable behavioural change
- Key areas of focus will include sales process, customer satisfaction, customer journey and sales funnel management.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic self-starters who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change
- Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new created team for a prestige, world renowned brand and contribute to the improvement and success of a network of over 200 Retailers. Working with ttl automotive offers a rewarding career which includes the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Coaching as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about improving performance, thrive on encouraging people to deliver results and would like the opportunity to make a difference within the Volkswagen network, then please apply today by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter (quoting your current package) to [email protected] quoting reference PCVWPC14.
Thank you for your time to apply to ttl automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.