Ideally you will currently be a workshop Controller or hands on Service Manager
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
To manage, organise and quality control a team of inspector-technicians and support staff in carrying out pre-delivery inspections and duty of care work to vehicles prior to and after handover delivering the highest of customer satisfaction, maintaining accurate and concise documentation and achieving all monthly objectives within a clean and safe environment.
Ideally you will currently be a workshop Controller or hand on Service Manager
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To organise the workload daily achieving the maximum efficiency levels
• To quality control all work through a documented QC system
• Quality inspect all work carried out by third party/sub-contractor suppliers
• Produce estimates to present to supplier customers in an accurate and timely manner
• To assist in gaining authority/approval for repairs from fleet partners to bring any vehicle up to companies sales standard
• Assist and advise with the most appropriate repairs where applicable
• Ensure all supporting documentation for work carried out is accurate and completed in full.
• Maintain all H & S Systems
• Maintain an up to date calibration log of all equipment
• Assist, train and develop all departmental staff
• Maintain a thorough understanding of MOT standards
• Carry out road tests when applicable
• Maintain a thorough understanding of vehicle standard repair times
• Monitor and control all parts fitted
This list is not exhaustive and may change due to business circumstances. Any reasonable request by your supervisor or manager should be accepted.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.