Internal Auditor – Field Based
With automotive dealerships throughout the UK, an exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Internal Auditor to join the successful network.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, the successful Internal Auditor will be responsible for assessing and managing the business risk. You will also be responsible for:
· Working alongside the operations departments to put in place systems that ensure all risks are identified and analysed on an ongoing business
· Liasing with external auditors
· Delivering support, guidance and assurance through the company policies and procedures manuals
· Reporting to senior members of staff with the audit findings and their impact
· Updating and maintaining the Company Policy and Procedures manual
The successful Internal Auditor will ideally have experience of Warranty and Sales Administration in a dealership environment. You will enjoy dealing with individuals on all levels and have a keen eye for detail. You will also:
· Have the confidence to stand by the evidence and feel comfortable in presenting this to management
· Have a stable work history
· Be a procedure driven individual who is comfortable identifying errors in process
If you believe that you are ready for the next step in your career as an Internal Auditor and have the dedication and commitment to deliver consistent results then APPLY BELOW
Internal Auditor (Automotive)
Field Based across the UK
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits + Company Car
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.