International Training Consultants
If you have experience in the automotive industry as well as knowledge of training or learning and development in either a Technical, Non-Technical or Product background these roles could be for you.
We are looking for Training Consultants to provide strategic and operational consultancy to our Client’s training teams in international markets. You will be working in partnership with our Client and their Regional Teams to develop and implement the roll out of Training Plans within diverse international markets.
Knowledge skills and experience required
· Experience of learning and development and its application in the motor industry environment
· Detailed knowledge of either Technical, non-Technical or Product training
· In depth experience of core industry KPI’s, interpretation of business metrics, and their value in the business improvement process
· Demonstrable experience of influencing senior management through a consultative approach
· Demonstrable networking, team and stakeholder relationship building skills
· Excellent presentation, communication and IT skills
· Proven project management capability
· Demonstrable experience of creative and strategic thinking, delivered through an analytical and methodical approach
· International experience, whilst not essential, would be an advantage
About the Company
TTi Global is one of the world’s leading providers of business performance solutions. Through our diverse and innovative services, we help clients enhance their operations, educate their personnel and obtain a crystal clear view of their business, its employees and their customers. With the support of our worldwide network, we’re able to drive effective, impactful change locally, regionally or on a global scale – change that delivers real value and real results.