We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager with a strong technical background, confident in leading and motivating technical teams to deliver IT related change projects.
We are looking for someone who is results focused and people oriented, able to manage multiple concurrent projects working to PRINCE2 standards and to translate technical concepts for non-technical individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
• A relevant technical qualification, degree level education and PRINCE2 certification, along with recent technical experience within Information Technology
• Working knowledge of backend systems and platforms together with a current understanding of information delivery interfaces.
• Risk management experience and good knowledge of quality assurance and testing techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with customer stakeholders across the organisation as well as with colleagues in Information Services.
• Understanding and interest in the motor industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Management of Business Analysts with responsibility for process improvements, analysing business requirements and deliver workable business solutions.
• To work with customers and internal stakeholders to identify issues, requirements and deliverables.
• Creation and execution of system testing plans from Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance.
• Managing and if necessary escalate project risks or issues to the IS Manager and relevant project sponsor(s).
• To ensure all project members are aware of their tasks via Work Packages and monitor progress.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.