A full time permanent position has arisen for a Key Account Manager to join our existing Sales Team.
EMaC Ltd is the UK’s leading service plan provider with a focus on innovation, speed and service. We provide the system, reporting and administration to 1000’s of car dealerships across the UK & Europe to allow them to sell a Service Plan.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this position will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts along with driving continual growth of the smaller accounts. It will suit a high energy, positive, self-motivator who can work within a fast paced team whilst working on their own initiative.
- Foster a relationship with the key decision makers at none supporting Top 100 Dealer Groups.
- Ensure that EMaC Ltd gains the opportunity to pitch at every possible Top 100 service plan supplier review.
- Maintain and increase sales of existing accounts.
- Reach the targets and goals set for your territory.
- Ensure that overheads, costs and expenses are minimised by carefully controlling and utilising all resources effectively
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities
- Develop sales strategies and set targets.
- Compile and analyse sales figures to ensure maximum potential growth.
- Keep up to date with products and competitors on the market.
- Maintain close scrutiny of developments, legislation and events in the motor industry which will impact on future business opportunities or trading practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Have experience of a business to business sales environment
- Exceptional relationship building skills at all levels within an organisation
- Motivated to work autonomously.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success which includes account management and winning new business.
- Proven history in managing and developing teams to successfully deliver against target.
- The ability to influence at all levels and exceptional presentation skills are a must.
- A full UK driving licence and knowledge of the motor industry is essential.
To apply please send in your CV to [email protected] or write to her at EMaC Ltd, EMaC House, Southmere Court, Crewe Business Park, CW1 6GU