This exciting opportunity exists within our Land Rover Dealership in Basingstoke.
Harwoods are retailers of exquisite cars - beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success with our brands is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers' desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards and leading the way within the automotive sector.
Your Job Purpose:
To maximise sales opportunities for the dealership by effectively managing the sales team, the forecourt and stock for the dealership.
Prestige Sales Manager - Key Objectives:
• To promote the sale of finance solutions to customers thereby ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to the dealership through the Business Manager
• Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques with you team.
• Maintain effective relationships with group managers and external company representatives.
• Ensure all documentation, quotes, sales forms, proposals etc are completed and processed accurately.
• Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the full suite of Land Rover products & systems available.
• Maintain product knowledge on the full Land Rover range and that of its competitors.
• Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team and manage them in a suitable way as to attain the results required.
• Maintain safe working practices at all times as detailed by the dealership.
Exposure to a Prestige Brand would be highly advantageous. Land Rover experience would be a benefit but is not a pre-requisite; the key for this role is an individual that is driven to sell and has a real passion for the role. In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission structure, superb working facilities and a prestige company car. Our Pension & Healthcare options are second to none as you would expect from this award winning Family Business, now in its 81st year of trading in the South of England.
Harwoods always aim to promote from within, we offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.