Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued success they are now looking to expand our Aftersales department and therefore we are seeking a qualified LCV Technician up 3.5 ton and a Vehicle Technician to join our team at our Bristol Central dealership.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
The ideal Service Technician will possess:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
· Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
· Self motivation and enthusiasm
· Main dealer experience is preferred but not essential as full Vauxhall and Drive training is available to help further your skills
The successful Service Technician can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of our winning team please APPLY BELOW!
Role based in Central Bristol
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits