£40k package plus car
Initial 12 month contract with on-going potential
Our client, one of the world’s foremost Motor Manufacturers, has a vision to become industry leaders in Lead Management and CRM. As part of this goal, the brand has developed an in-house, class leading, customer contact system which is now ready for roll out to the dealer network. Whilst a specialist team of IT trainers will help dealers to become competent using the software, we are also looking to recruit a team of experienced Lead Management Training Consultants to work in parallel with the systems training.
As a Lead Management Consultant you will work with Business Owners, Dealer Principals and Sales Managers to develop a ‘Lead Management Framework’ for each dealer in the network. In addition you will build a culture that ensures that best practice Lead Management becomes established at the very core of the dealer’s operation. This will involve on-site assessment, delivering regional training workshops and also in-dealership coaching and consultancy to ensure practices are firmly embedded.
This is a strategically important role and we are looking for truly dynamic, committed individuals who have a passion for lead management and can make a real difference. You will need to demonstrate:
· A proven track record in Lead and Enquiry Management. Knowledge of Lead Management and CRM systems would be an advantage.
· At least 5 years training and coaching experience in an automotive retail environment.
· Excellent motivational and communication skills with the ability to ‘win hearts and minds’.
· An intimate knowledge of retail dealer operations, customer contact and sales processes.
· Competence in Windows based applications and MS Office.
The role will require extensive travel within the UK.
If you believe you can make a difference in this exciting role, please mail your CV and covering letter to:
Applications close on 9 October 2012.