£40k package plus car
Initial 12 month contract with on-going potential
Our client, one of the world’s foremost Motor Manufacturers, has a vision to become industry leaders in Lead Management and CRM. As part of this goal, the brand has developed an in-house, class leading, customer contact system which is now ready for roll out to the dealer network. Whilst a specialist team of IT trainers will help dealers to become competent using the software, we are also looking to recruit a team of experienced Lead Management Training Consultants to work in parallel with the systems training.
As a Lead Management Consultant you will work with Business Owners, Dealer Principals and Sales Managers to develop a ‘Lead Management Framework’ for each dealer in the network. In addition you will build a culture that ensures that best practice Lead Management becomes established at the very core of the dealer’s operation. This will involve on-site assessment, delivering regional training workshops and also in-dealership coaching and consultancy to ensure practices are firmly embedded.
This is a strategically important role and we are looking for truly dynamic, committed individuals who have a passion for lead management and can make a real difference. You will need to demonstrate:
· A proven track record in Lead and Enquiry Management. Knowledge of Lead Management and CRM systems would be an advantage.
· At least 5 years training and coaching experience in an automotive retail environment.
· Excellent motivational and communication skills with the ability to ‘win hearts and minds’.
· An intimate knowledge of retail dealer operations, customer contact and sales processes.
· Competence in Windows based applications and MS Office.
The role will require extensive travel within the UK.
If you believe you can make a difference in this exciting role, please mail your CV and covering letter to:
Applications close on 9 October 2012.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.