£40k package (pro-rata) plus car
10 - 12 month contract
Our client, one of the world’s foremost Motor Manufacturers, has a vision to become industry leaders in Lead Management and CRM. As part of this goal, the brand has developed an in-house, class leading, customer contact system. The system is currently being rolled out to the dealer network and will be enhanced further by the introduction of customer facing tablet technology in the near future. We are looking to expand our team of experienced Lead Management Training Consultants to support the project and ensure the new technology is integrated effectively into each dealer’s overall Lead Management strategy.
As a Lead Management Consultant you will work with Business Owners, Dealer Principals and Sales Managers to develop a ‘Lead Management Framework’ for each dealer in the network. This framework is built around the enquiry management system and the new customer facing tablet technology. In addition you will work to build a culture that ensures best practice Lead Management becomes established at the very core of the dealer’s operation. This will involve on-site assessments, delivering training workshops and also in-dealership coaching and consultancy to ensure practices are firmly embedded.
This is a strategically important role and we are looking for dynamic, committed individuals who have a passion for lead management and can make a real difference. You will need to demonstrate:
• An intimate knowledge of automotive retail dealer operations, customer contact and sales processes.
• A proven track record in lead and enquiry management.
• Training and coaching experience in an automotive retail environment.
• Excellent motivational and communication skills with the ability to ‘win hearts and minds’.
• Computer literacy, with competence in Windows based applications and MS Office.
• Experience with PC and tablet based CRM systems will be an advantage.
The role will require extensive travel within the UK.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference in this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please respond by mailing your CV and cover letter by 27th September to: