Our client is a marketing agency who handles the retail marketing for a range of household name clients. They are now seeking two Local Marketing Consultants to work on a new account in the Health and Weight Loss sector. Part of a team of four Marketing Consultants, you will be based at the agency’s office in the West Midlands and will travel regularly within your assigned region. One role covering the South and the other role covering the North. This role would be ideally suited to someone with experience in retail/local marketing – possibly in the automotive sector.
Overview of the role:
The Local Marketing Consultant role is a senior role with responsibility for developing and delivering budgeted marketing plans, which can be proven to increase sales across your region.
You will be working with up to ten areas providing local marketing advice and support for up to 200 local centres through a portfolio of the client’s marketing services. You will develop local business plans for your areas, which will involve educating Leaders in the principals of local integrated marketing and embracing all forms of media.
A high level of customer service and satisfaction is paramount as you support your areas and Leaders through the implementation and development of the local marketing programmes and national strategies, providing expert marketing advice.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing local marketing plans and managing the implementation of the plan
• Managing the various marketing programmes and delivering of all marketing campaigns
• Continually challenging and introducing new ideas within your areas
• Managing the relationship with your Areas and Leaders and providing support
• Building on existing opportunities and identifying new opportunities
• Conducting research for all marketing and media planning activity
• Formulating business development strategies for your areas
• Managing the agreed budget, making recommendations on best use of marketing collateral
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ideally have a marketing qualification
• Have experience working in a marketing function in either an agency or client role
• Have excellent communications skills and be confident in a face to face situations
• Be accurate with attention to detail
• Be persuasive and able to implement the local marketing programme
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.