Marshall Motor Group
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - CAMBRIDGE BASED
Reports to a Divisional Accountant - Marshall Motor Group
The company requires a Management Accountant to support our
Japanese and Commercial Vehicle division from a Management
• Accountancy qualification to at least AAT level desirable.
• This role is ideal for an articulate, methodical and analytical individual.
• Strong technical and analytical accounting skills.
• Strong written skills
• The role requires a self motivated and focused person who will quickly
establish themselves as a key contact for Management Information.
Duties will be varied and will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts within the published
timetable, annual year end trial balance and audit file, annual budgets,
manufacturer composites and business plans
• Liaise with GM's and Departmental Managers to ensure Franchise
financial controls are maintained
• To safeguard the Group's Assets
• To work within the Finance team to ensure that all objectives are
achieved in accordance with the Group Policies
• Any other Adhoc duties as required
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive rate of pay
and excellent benefits, including free life assurance, a contributory
pension scheme and generous staff discounts.
To apply please upload your CV and covering letter to
www.marshallweb.co.uk/careers by Friday 18th February 2011.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.