Marshall Motor Group
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - CAMBRIDGE BASED
Reports to a Divisional Accountant - Marshall Motor Group
The company requires a Management Accountant to support our
Japanese and Commercial Vehicle division from a Management
• Accountancy qualification to at least AAT level desirable.
• This role is ideal for an articulate, methodical and analytical individual.
• Strong technical and analytical accounting skills.
• Strong written skills
• The role requires a self motivated and focused person who will quickly
establish themselves as a key contact for Management Information.
Duties will be varied and will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts within the published
timetable, annual year end trial balance and audit file, annual budgets,
manufacturer composites and business plans
• Liaise with GM's and Departmental Managers to ensure Franchise
financial controls are maintained
• To safeguard the Group's Assets
• To work within the Finance team to ensure that all objectives are
achieved in accordance with the Group Policies
• Any other Adhoc duties as required
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive rate of pay
and excellent benefits, including free life assurance, a contributory
pension scheme and generous staff discounts.
To apply please upload your CV and covering letter to
www.marshallweb.co.uk/careers by Friday 18th February 2011.