Mercedes-Benz UK Limited
Job: Management Training Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes
A vacancy has become available within Business Skills and reports directly to the Business Skills Training Manager. The main purpose of the role will be to deliver training and development processes for the Mercedes-Benz Retail Networks to drive profit and customer satisfaction. This also includes the development of training programmes in support of MBUK strategies and training BER standards in the field of Management competence.
• To support the development of Management roles within the franchised retail networks of Mercedes-Benz. Working with DAG Global Training, external suppliers and the Business Skills Manager at concept and development stages for delivery at either UK or international events
• To integrate within MBUK operational departments, understanding strategic and tactical issues. To act as an adviser on training interventions defining best practice and development of solutions as agreed with the business units
• To manage delivery outcomes of external training suppliers and agencies to deliver training programmes, including setting performance and financial targets and to propose new suppliers to the Business Skills Training Manager.
• To plan the annual training offer for Management Training with the Business Skills Training Manager, this involves liaising with senior management and operational staff within the Sales, Marketing, and Network Development departments to ensure relevance to existing and planned volumes and growth strategies.
• To define obtain and control the annual training budgets for Management Training, controlling expenditure and income against target
Key Skills/Knowledge and Experience
The job-holder should ideally have previous experience in training and development, franchised dealer operations, culture change and behavioural development. Candidates must have experience of managing others as there will be a requirement to manage external consultants and suppliers. Good project management skills are required as you will be required to effectively manage simultaneous projects. Applicants must have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Knowledge of IT software, proven budgetary control in balancing income and expenditure is also required.
Based in prestigious offices in Milton Keynes, we offer a salary package of c£31,514 OTE plus 10% bonus, and other quality benefits.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your curriculum vitae and a brief description outlining how your qualifications and experience fulfil the above criteria via e-mail to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.