Toyota (GB) PLC is looking for a Brand and Digital Development Manager to look after the digital and brand presence for Toyota in the UK market.
In this role you will develop short, medium and long term strategies harnessing the rapidly emerging trends in the digital marketplace, as well as driving brand advertising strategy. Working with our Network of Franchised Dealer partners and the wider business, your remit will primarily focus on the UK but also with an exciting opportunity to shape digital strategy at a pan-European level.
Toyota – Brand and Digital Development Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of UK brand strategy development, working closely with European Head office
- Developing media and communications plans, national advertising and digital strategy to meet business objectives
- Overseeing development of communications strategy, segmentation strategy and managing production of advertising assets and market research activity
- Management of Above the Line activity – TV, press, online, poster, radio, cinema
- Specific responsibility for Toyota website and digital strategy
- Part of the Senior Leadership team with management responsibility for a team of 6 and lead for relationship management with marketing agencies
Skills & Experience
- Solid brand/digital credentials gained in a similar role: exposure to high traffic websites and search essential; expertise in or appreciation of mobile and social desirable
- Proven strategic aptitude and large-scale budget management expertise (c£30m)
- Creative and technical agency management experience – contract negotiation, cost management and campaign direction
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels, successfully influencing and negotiating
- People management experience required; a coaching style and an ability to demonstrate leadership is crucial
- A real passion for the automotive sector a benefit
In addition to a competitive salary plus car and bonus you’ll enjoy an inclusive working environment and the benefit of an on-site staff restaurant and gym, plus 25 days holiday increasing with service, healthcare, contributory pension and additional vehicle purchase scheme.
At Toyota (GB) PLC, you will have the opportunity to work for part of the World’s largest car manufacturer in one of its most demanding markets. At Toyota we have a true “customer first” focus and pride ourselves on our environmental credentials.
We encourage and support personal development to maximise opportunities in both current and future roles. Career development and progression is across both brands. In order to increase opportunities for promotion and gain true business awareness, a breadth of experience across functions is encouraged.
Please send your CV to our retained consultants Lisa Sampson and Sarah Brown at Direct Recruitment quoting ""AM/11090"
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.