Automotive Retail Market Research Opportunity – Short Term Project
Immediate Start: Ideal for a Marketing or Business Studies Graduate/Student
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can put theory into practice and gain paid work experience?
If the answer is yes, then we may have the opportunity for you.
In this short term project you will carry out research for a Premium Automotive Retailer who has dealerships throughout the UK. You will carry out a market research campaign which will be used to develop a detailed and effective marketing strategy.
· To proactively seek out new business partnerships within each region
· Research company profiles, establish main contacts and liaise when necessary
· To use that insight to identify opportunities and make recommendations for bespoke local marketing opportunities
· To present your findings and recommendations to several key members of our senior leadership team
· Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing or Business Studies (or currently studying)
· Strong IT and analytical skills
· Ability to interpret and manipulate data using excel
· Ability to work on own initiative and work to deadlines
· Focused on attention to detail
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Desirable but not Essential Skills:
· Previous experience in a marketing analysis/research role
The project will be office based in Halesowen.
· A full briefing session will be provided at the commencement of the project
· A mentor will be available for consultation, and will work with you to review progress at regular intervals.
· Office Facilities, IT facilities and coaching on how our internal business systems work will be provided.
This project would ideally suit a recently graduated or final year undergraduate reading business studies, marketing or a similar degree subject.
It’s a rare opportunity to get hands on experience with an industry leading automotive retailer.
Salary Range £250-£350 per week.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.