This role is working for an automotive manufacturer in their UK head office. It is a 1 year contract covering maternity leave.
Key Purpose of Job
To develop and implement rational and tactical marketing communications in the appropriate media channels to drive potential customers towards purchase intention.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Communications Manager to prepare detailed annual, quarterly and campaign plans and budgets for model, quarterly and tactical communications.
• Project manage brand, model and tactical campaigns for across all channels, including national and retail advertising, DM, online and POS, working with agencies and marketing suppliers.
• Responsibility for planning process, and evaluation of retailer marketing activity.
• Development and support of retailer events programmes
• Budget management and preparation of reports and presentations for management and internal customers.
The successful candidate will:
Be graduate calibre
Have experience in a marketing communications role, ideally in the automotive sector and / or marketing qualifications
Have knowledge/experience of the creative and production processes.
Have excellent communication skills, project management skills and experience of detailed budget control.
Have experience of campaign management and implementation
Be able to work as a member of a team, but also to take individual responsibility
Be able to take on a 1 year contract
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
For further opportunities in the automotive sector, visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.