Marketing Development Coordinator
Office based (Warwick)
Occasional requirement to travel (predominantly within the UK)
Impetus Automotive is a specialist consultancy acting across Cars, Motorbikes, Agricultural and Construction Vehicles, and HGV sectors. We help our clients (vehicle manufacturers) tackle the complex challenges of their industry through bespoke, custom-built programmes with simplicity, clarity and speed – all with one thing in common: their customer.
After a management buyout in 2012, Impetus Automotive identified and actioned an ambitious growth strategy. In late 2013, this resulted in the development of a new brand identity, supported by the freshly realised Marketing Development Team. This team is responsible for introducing and developing professional marketing practices, tools and techniques to Impetus Automotive.
This is not only a chance to join a fast moving and energetic company that really values its employees, but to support the growth and development of its Marketing Function.
Support the Marketing Development Manager in delivering the marketing plan.
· Production of specific marketing campaigns
· Production of press releases and case studies
· Content maintenance of company website and online presence
· Support with the creation of client proposals and communication
· Staging of key client events
· Sourcing and maintenance of company merchandise, collateral and templates
· Administrative support to Marketing as required
· Supporting the maintenance of the Corporate Identity, Branding and Culture at all levels
· Responsibility for delivering regular internal communication of company news and maintaining information and resources
· Ensure that Customer Relationship Management Data is maintained
Target Profile / Experience:
· Flexible approach to work and responsibilities
· Qualified to degree level, ideally in a marketing or business related subject
· Professional Marketing Qualification
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing Services within a B2B environment; or Marketing within Automotive or Related Industries
· PC literate (MS Office Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook)
· Experience of Adobe Suite is desirable though not essential
· Demonstrably high level of written communication ability – including copy writing
· Strong ability to work under own initiative
· High level of creativity
· Commercially aware
· Professional demeanour and high level of articulacy
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Good organisation skills
· Experience of working with Content Management Systems in support of Web-Site or Intranets
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.