A leading marketing agency is seeking a Marketing Executive to work on an Automotive Manufacturer’s retail marketing account. The position will be based at the Manufacturer’s UK Head Office in Bedfordshire but the role will be employed by the marketing agency.
The Marketing Executive will be the day to day contact with retailers (franchised car dealerships) and the field based Regional Marketing Managers and will be responsible for taking marketing briefs and managing them through the creative process. This will be a fast paced role and would suit a graduate calibre individual with excellent organisational skills and a close attention to detail.
Duties will Include:
• Developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship with relevant client contacts, acting with integrity at all times
• Responding promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/administration structures
• Working with Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/reports/presentations
• Handling creative briefs and ensuring they are actioned on time and on budget
• Proof reading all material prior to presentation
• Effectively use the online marketing portal to administer bookings and handle retailer queries
• Through client contact, highlighting opportunities for driving new business and current work
• Good understanding of studio processes (press, print, DM, studio and repro)
• Maintaining systematic and efficient admin systems
• Ensuring accurate and timely billing, monitoring ongoing costs throughout individual Campaigns
Skills & Experience
• Educated to graduate level or equivalent
• Understand and articulate the basics of advertising and marketing
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• PC literate
• Have a close attention to detail
• Be keen to learn and develop
• Some previous marketing experience would be advantageous but is not essential as long as you can demonstrate a strong aptitude for account handling and a desire to develop your career in marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious individual wishing to develop a career in marketing account handling.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further marketing opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.