We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for a major car manufacturer based in Surrey. The role is office based but will involve some travel. This is a fantastic opportunity for an automotive retail marketing specialist to take the next step in their career into a management role.
You will lead the delivery of marketing campaigns for premium brand automotive dealers in some of the world’s most interesting emerging markets. The role is based in Surrey but will involve some overseas travel.
This role is predominantly responsible for new car marketing covering marketing communications, dealer events, web, product marketing and PR. You will manage budgets and a small marketing team covering communications and product management.
This role would suit someone with a background in automotive marketing – preferably retail marketing. You may have already worked in a dealer marketing role and are now looking to take the next step in your career. Some exposure to Product Marketing in the automotive sector would be very useful. This role will give you the opportunity to travel overseas and work pass on your expertise in marketing to automotive dealers in developing markets.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience working in automotive retail marketing – at either manufacturer or dealer level
- Some exposure to automotive product marketing would be advantageous
- Event management (B2B, B2C, Digital, Retail) experience
- Demonstrably strong people management skills
- Previous experience in budgeting and developing marketing plans
- Education to at least A level Standard – preferably degree level.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.