If you can hit the ground running in this fast paced, energetic and extremely entrepreneurial business the long term career prospects are boundless. As a business we are moving forward and expanding to deliver sustainable growth and so this is an exciting time to join.
In this role you will be responsible for building and driving innovative and creative marketing campaigns, including launches, events, internal communications, direct mail, press, and online activity.
• Working with Brand Managers to evaluate and set target markets;
• Working with the Managing Director to set and manage budgets and targets for marketing in line with business requirements;
• Overseeing all marketing communications and analysis;
• Selecting appropriate suppliers for marketing strategies to meet budget and team requirements;
• Providing full marketing support to the dealer network, assisting with local events, direct mail and literature and coordinating all B2B marketing activities;
• Developing plans for product launches and ensuring all communications are on brand;
• Planning and organising off site events;
• Initiating and planning PR opportunities and liaising with PR agency;
• Liaising with manufacturers and managing their portal sites;
• Producing regular reports reviewing after sales and marketing activity;
To take advantage of this outstanding opportunity you should have a minimum 3 years experience working as a junior marketing manager, now looking for a career step up. You should have a strategic and tactical approach, able to develop new and creative ideas with the hands on ability to make them happen. As a company we are looking to introduce innovative ways to bring our brand to the market and this role will be to lead those innovations.
Ideally you will have a marketing degree and/or an appropriate marketing qualification and have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. You will need to be confident in dealing with people from customers to board members.
This is a demanding but extremely rewarding position requiring an organised, driven, commercially savvy and committed person. You will need to be flexible as some weekend work may be required as you develop the role.
You will report directly to the Managing Director. As the role grows you will be responsible for recruiting and managing an assistant.
There will be a strong focus on Business to Consumer (B2C) Marketing across multiple channels and it is essential that you have solid experience and demonstrable success in a number of these areas, including web, direct mail, retail, trade shows, PR and product launches. Experience in the Auto trade would be desirable but not essential.
West London Motor Group is an award winning privately owned company with traditional values, ranked in the Motor Trader top 200. Established in 1996 we have grown steadily, acquiring an unrivalled reputation for providing best quality service and conditions both to our customers and to our staff. We understand the importance of people in an organisation and our staff enjoy unrivalled career progression, with most managers having been appointed from within the company. We now have 11 dealerships spread across London and the Home Counties and are franchise partners of Nissan, Peugeot, Fiat and Kia. We are happy to say that owing to our nationwide reputation for looking after our customers we have over two million satisfied customers.