Our client, the Captive Finance House for a leading automotive manufacturer, is seeking to fill the business critical role of Marketing Manager - Special Projects. This role will be a fixed term contract employed via an external agency.
The Marketing Manager - Special Projects will have responsibility for managing and implementing projects in the Marketing and Sales department to support the strategy and performance of the company
- Determine the appropriate prioritisation of commercial projects in line with company strategy.
- Develop the digital presence of the company, including the introduction of new customer facing tools, enhancing the current finance calculator functionality, and integration with the central ‘Holding’ website.
- Manage projects to further develop the company’s customer loyalty strategy, including enhancements to the Equity Parity tool, their lead management system, and the coaching toolkit.
- Manage projects to promote the Business Development channel for the company, including the development of brand identity and communication strategy.
- Review the current reporting and analysis undertaken in the Marketing and Sales department; make recommendations to senior management to streamline processes and output, and implement the approved plan.
- Manage the system change process on behalf of the Marketing and Sales department, including attendance at the ‘Change Advisory Board’, ensuring that change request documentation matches commercial requirements, and the testing of changes.
- Use new and existing research methods in order to investigate and make recommendations to senior management on new projects and opportunities to support the strategy and performance of the company.
- To adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- A strong marketing background including experience in brand development and digital marketing in either a client or agency role
- An understanding of the automotive finance industry is advantageous but is not essential.
- A high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence others to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information relating to performance.
- Experience of CRM systems, direct and digital marketing are highly desirable.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.