Are you a successful MET Technician or Bodyshop Fitter looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a MET Technician / Bodyshop Fitter to join their team in Bristol Central.
As a MET Technician your role will involve the dismantling of accident damaged vehicles and rebuilding as appropriate and undertake mechanical repair work on all makes and models of vehicles in a safe and economical manner in line with Company standards in order to ensure our customers' expectations are met.
To be considered for the role you must:
· Be a qualified MET Technician with NVQ level 3 or equivalent and ideally with, or working towards ATA accreditation.
· Have previous work MET experience within a busy Bodyshop
· Be confident in your ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of vehicles. Be able to demonstrate that you understand customer's expectations in relation to the repair process
· Take pride in your work in order to achieve a quality repair, first time every time
The successful candidate will enjoy:
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of their winning team click APPLY today!
MET Technician / Bodyshop Fitter
Location: Bristol Central
Salary: OTE £30,000