Be Part Of The Success Story
A family-owned, Marshall Motor Group celebrated its centenary
in 2009, establishing a strong reputation for constant dedication to providing an outstanding customer experience. It is renowned for it’s commitment to employee development and to constant investment in the business, especially during times of national economic recession. Marshall Motor Group is a part of the Marshall of Cambridge Group of Companies and has franchised dealerships nationwide. Its sister company, Marshall Leasing was established 30 years ago and is a well-known and respected member of the FN50 list of top contract hire companies. Marshall also has significant interests in the aerospace and vehicle engineering sectors.
You will be responsible for maximising revenue from the sale of finance and insurance. You will be involved in managing a new and innovative sales process including the coaching of sales executives regarding the sale of F&I. You will also recognise that customers require a high level of customer service, making the whole process of purchasing a vehicle an experience. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate with a proven track record in the automotive sales arena. Excellent communication skills with customers and the sales team are essential in these key appointments, combined with a can do attitude.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate achievement and capability in the following areas:
• Sales performance, excellent selling skills and a proven track record in F&I sales
• Think customer! always striving to delight our customers
• Drive and determination, driving the sales process through the team to maximise on all opportunities
• Developing self and others, motivational leadership, inspiring others to perform
• Positive approach to change, championing change projects
• Goal focused - breaking the mould to achieve goals
• Compliance working within and managing a regulatory/process orientated environment
You will have a proven track record in F&I sales and will be able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills in addition to being a confident communicator. As part of the management team, you will want to make a difference and be success driven.
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include a target related bonus scheme, a company car and benefits.