Motor Trade HGV Fitter, Cambridgeshire
£20-30k dep on exp
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat optional
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Our Client is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician/Fitter to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
• Resetting of the maintenance system
• Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
• Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
• Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
• Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
• Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
• Dealing with customer queries
• Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
To apply please contact Louisa on 08450 212123, or send your cv to email@example.com
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2008.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.