Senior Sales/Sales Controller required in Norwich, Norfolk.
Salary £30k + OTE
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6pm and a weekend rota.
Motor Trade Job / Automotive Vacancies:
Our client, a busy and well established main dealer is currently recruiting for an Automotive Senior Sales/Sales Controller to drive the business forward at one of their main car dealerships.
As a automotive Senior Sales/Sales Controller you will report directly to the General Sales Manager and oversee the sales operation.
You will be responsible for maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within this role will be:
* Assisting with the sale of new and used cars,
* Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it,
* Implementing effective sales plans,
* Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services,
* Monitoring payments,
* Managing finance agreements,
* Working to meet and exceed sales targets,
* Ensuring the whole sales experience is delivered to every customer.
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2008.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.