Our client is a leading remarketing company who are a leading supplier of both online and live auctions for the disposal of used cars are seeking a field-based National Account Manager to manage a number of large complex accounts. The role will be covering the UK and would ideally suit a candidate living anywhere between Manchester and London.
The National Account Manager will be the strategic interface between the company and corporate/manufacturer customers, designing and leading the delivery of remarketing and complimentary products and services, which are consistent with client expectations and business objectives. You will be expected to demonstrate continual customer satisfaction whilst driving out every opportunity for growth across your portfolio.
- To provide leadership to a portfolio of key accounts to build and maintain productive, proactive relationships to exceed volume and revenue targets
- Develop and grow relationships with existing clients creating business development strategies that will identify new opportunities for increasing sales to achieve new business targets
- Work with the Head of Manufacturer & Corporate on strategic development and business growth plans across your portfolio.
- Assist in the development of innovations to enhance our products and services to clients
- To lead, direct, liaise and influence relevant product /service managers to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Prepare benchmarking data and management information to enable the effective management of client reviews, using best practice sales techniques to bring influence on the decision making process.
- Maintain regular client contact and ensure timely delivery of client reports.
- Proven track record in a B2B sales role with experience of handling major accounts
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic selling and strategic account management
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Forward thinking planning decision making
- Analytically orientated
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of Vehicle Manufacturers, franchise dealerships and the used car market is desirable
- Results orientation with the ability to effectively influence team performance
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to A level standard however this is not essential.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.