Our client is a successful supplier of motor accessories to Manufacturers, accessory departments, the fleet leasing industry, dealer groups and major retail outlets. They are seeking a field-based National Account Manager to manage and develop a number of accounts. The role will be covering the UK and would ideally suit a candidate living within commutable distance to their head office in Buckinghamshire.
The National Account Manager will manage both existing and new accounts to build and maintain productive, proactive relationships to exceed all corporate goals. You will be expected to demonstrate continual customer satisfaction whilst driving out every opportunity to identify new market opportunities.
- To achieve all sales and margin targets, and ensure 100% customer satisfaction in order to achieve and maximise company profits
- Produce, agree and implement sales and marketing strategies for the short, medium and long term business plan- outlining plans for Europe, new and emerging sectors, and new products and services
- Continuously identify and develop new product and marketing opportunities
- Produce and agree annual sales and marketing budgets with the Managing Director
- Develop and grow relationships with both existing and new clients creating business development strategies that will identify new opportunities for increasing sales to achieve new business targets
- Produce and distribute monthly reports to the board as required
- Report market trends and competitor activity regularly as required
- Motor Industry experience and specifically experience of selling products into: Manufacturers/ accessory departments/ fleet & leasing industry/ dealer groups/ major retail outlets
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic account management and new business development
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Forward thinking planning decision making
- Analytically orientated
- Results orientation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to A level standard
- Ability to travel regularly within the UK
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary + car and potential to earn considerable commission on your sales.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.