Our client is a highly successful automotive manufacturer currently experiencing sustained growth in the UK. They are now seeking a field based National Corporate Sales Manager to manage the Corporate Sales team. This role would suit an individual with a strong background in Corporate Sales and team management working for an automotive manufacturer. You will need to demonstrate the ability to develop longer term sales strategies and show strong leadership qualities and highly commercial approach.
• Management of Corporate Sales team
• Define and implement strategies of sales to large corporate entities
• Responsibility for sales to rental businesses
• Complete thorough and timely tender responses and continually improve the process
• Manage sales to local government and public sector
• Overall responsibility for pan-European and Global fleet account sales
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good understanding of fleet industry dynamics (specifically large end user sales/contract hire and affinity and employee schemes)
• Have experience working for an automotive manufacturer
• Ideally be educated to degree level
• Demonstrate strong people management skills
• Have Strong commercial awareness
• Confident verbal and written communicator at all levels
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to remain motivated under pressure
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.