Our client is an automotive manufacturer currently enjoying sustained growth and with ambitious plans for future development. This is a senior management role at their UK head office and represents a fantastic career opportunity for a high flying individual with a strong background in regional sales management with an automotive manufacturer. The successful candidate is likely to have experience managing field based regional sales managers.
Your role will include:
• Strategic & Operational responsibility for delivering retail volume objectives
• Field Operations (Management of the Regional Managers)
• Retailer Performance (inc group reviews and individual retailer reviews)
• Manage sales performance forecasting and reporting for all new car registrations
• Management of order to delivery process for all new cars business
• Management of vehicle stock and overage metrics
The successful candidate will:
• Have a background working for an Automotive manufacturer, and be able to demonstrate a stong track record of success.
• Have a detailed knowledge of Vehicle Sales, Sales Processes, Training, Customer Satisfaction and Retailers.
• Experience in a field based sales operations role with an automotive manufacturer
• Strong relationships with automotive retailers
• Experience managing people and be able to demonstrate a strong people management style
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Be highly numerate and proficient working with Excel spreadsheets
• Be ambitious and proactive and demonstrate the potential for future promotion within the company
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to retained consultant,Julia Pennington at Copeland Select. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.