Our client is an automotive manufacturer currently enjoying sustained growth and with ambitious plans for future development. This is a senior management role at their UK head office and represents a fantastic career opportunity for a high flying individual with a strong background in regional sales management with an automotive manufacturer. The successful candidate is likely to have experience managing field based regional sales managers.
Your role will include:
• Strategic & Operational responsibility for delivering retail volume objectives
• Field Operations (Management of the Regional Managers)
• Retailer Performance (inc group reviews and individual retailer reviews)
• Manage sales performance forecasting and reporting for all new car registrations
• Management of order to delivery process for all new cars business
• Management of vehicle stock and overage metrics
The successful candidate will:
• Have a background working for an Automotive manufacturer, and be able to demonstrate a stong track record of success.
• Have a detailed knowledge of Vehicle Sales, Sales Processes, Training, Customer Satisfaction and Retailers.
• Experience in a field based sales operations role with an automotive manufacturer
• Strong relationships with automotive retailers
• Experience managing people and be able to demonstrate a strong people management
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to retained consultant,Julia Pennington at Copeland Select. [email protected]