It's an exciting time to join Saab Great Britain in our Vehicle Operations & Planning team (based at our new offices in Cranfield, 5 miles east of Milton Keynes). We are looking forward to a very busy period of developing our franchised network to maximise the opportunity to increase Saab sales from exciting new product launches over the next 24 months. If you think you are up for the challenge and want to help us achieve our goals you could be the new Network Development Co-ordinator in our team.
Main Purpose of the Role
You would be working with the Network Manager to support Saab’s development in the UK by defining and developing an outstanding franchised network of customer focused, sales effective and profitable Saab dealers. Your role will be to underpin our planning capability and responses to our dealers and colleagues through your co-ordination, analytical, reporting and interpersonal skills.
1. Support dealer network plan preparation, validation & implementation
2. Assist with the Distributor & AR (Authorised Repairer) appointment / termination process
3. Support developing a Saab Franchise prospectus for prospective dealers
4. Revise dealer agreements in line with Standards changes and the Block Exemption
5. Responsible for consolidating the Saab Composite / KPI reports and profit summaries
6. Calculate dealer new car sales targets and produce an annual dealer roll-out pack for Field Team to present
7. Monitor Dealer compliance to Standards and improvement action plans
8. Support the implementation of the Saab Retailer CI (Corporate Identity) Programme
9. Liaise with suppliers of data and management information for data reporting
10. Any other reasonable ad hoc duties as required by the business
In addition to the above salary and the ability to earn up to 10% of salary through our bonus scheme, the successful applicant will be eligible for BUPA private health insurance, membership of our generous pension plan and able to participate in our Saab car scheme.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Proven knowledge of the Automotive industry and preferably holding an Accountancy qualification, the successful candidate will have detailed working knowledge of Dealer and AR operations and Block Exemption legislation.
Coupled with highly developed financial analytical, planning and organisation skills and the ability to manage a project to deliver to deadlines our new Network Development Co-ordinator will also be creative in overcoming obstacles, have the ability to communicate and present confidently and will have a high level of personal drive to help us work with the rest of the Saab GB Ltd team to achieve our business objectives.