Our client is an automotive manufacturer with a highly successful and innovative trade parts programme. They now seek a Network Development Manager based at their Head Office. They are looking for someone who can manage the business development strategy behind the Regional Sales Managers. A financial background would be useful although an automotive background is not essential. The role will be employed via a third party agency.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent preferably having had some experience in a strategic role. You will need to be highly numerate, have excellent analytical skills and the ability to think and plan strategically and be able to put these plans into action.
This new role will be responsible for the delivery of a trade parts network that is appropriately structured and aligned to ensure the effective maximisation of the sales opportunity nationwide and will involve effective analysis of the marketplace, ensuring that the trade parts network is ideally located and structured to allow for the highest possible level of customer service.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent analytical and project management skills
• Be commercially aware - ability to understand the broader picture
• Be a strategic thinker - ability to think long-term and be creative and innovative
• Be financially aware – able to deliver within budget
• Have an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Have an ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
• Have well-proven communication and networking skills
• Be highly numerate with meticulous in attention to detail
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.