We currently have an opportunity at our Citroen Manchester site for a New Car Sales Executive.
To generate sales of vehicles and products by following the Citroen Sales Track, and utilizing all available resources to you, thereby achieving the profit and quality results required.
For this role you must adhere to the following:
Norms and Procedures
Financial Services Authority (FSA)
Financial Policy Manual (FPM)
Health & Safety (H&S)
Organisational Policies and Procedures
1. To follow the Citroen Sales Track process to maximise profit opportunities during all sales.
2. To advise, sell and record all vehicle, insurance and financial products adhering strictly to all company policies and FSA Regulations that may be required including your own compliance.
3. To accurately appraise, including road test, any vehicles that are offered to the Company in part exchange.
4. To ensure appropriate customer qualification through full completion of a Citroen Customer Enquiry form.
5. To meet the customer needs and ensure the complete follow through of the sales process.
6. To ensue that all paperwork is completed accurately including all customer signatures.
7. To adhere to all financial policies and procedures.
8. To ensure a complete handover is carried out to exceed the customer expectations.
9. To develop and maintain a full working knowledge of all products and services sold.
10. To maintain and update all prospect information within the given time frame.
11. To maintain your pro-activity via consistent daily prospecting activity.
12. To accept and demonstrate CRG ‘centre of excellence’ philosophy through professional customer interaction at all times.
Education: A minimum requirement of 4 GCSE (C grade and above) inc Maths and English or equivalent.
Skills: Thorough understanding of New Vehicle Sales processes
Thorough understanding of sales of finance and associated products
Communication skills essential.
Experience: Proven track record within a volume dealership
Thorough working knowledge of the new car market.
If you're ready to drive your way to success and deliver a star performance, then please send your CV to [email protected] detailing which site you are applying to in the subject box of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!