Office Administrator – Part Time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Administrator or Database Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Part Time Office Administrator for their Land Rover dealership in Huddersfield.
We are looking for an experienced, highly self-motivated and organized person to support the management of the customer database on site. This is a key role maintaining our customer database, ensuring information is entered correctly, is up-to-date, and reflects our customer’s requirements.
Key Responsibilities of Office Administrator:
· Extensive use of Excel to manipulate Data for reporting and marketing purposes
· Keep database cleansed by removing incomplete records that other departments may have keyed in
· Assist with filing, photocopying and scanning
· Answer the telephone and take messages in a professional manner
· Manage the filing system ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and easily accessible
· Day to day maintenance of the database, as well as assisting the Marketing department as and when required
· Comply with Company Health and Safety policy
The Ideal Office Administrator:
· Accurate typing skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· General office skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent Administration and organizational skills are essential for this position
Hours of work are 25 per week working afternoons
To become a member of our winning team apply today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.