Have you got the talent to help a leading automotive brand become class-leading in Social Media and Online marketing?
Our client is a fast growing and highly ambitious automotive manufacturer who have enjoyed dramatic growth in the UK in recent years. They are now expanding their marketing team and are looking for an Online Marketing Manger to help them achieve their ambition of being the best in their sector in terms of digital activation and engagement. You will be responsible for a team of two and have responsibility for the manufacturer’s digital budget.
You will need to have a strong background in digital marketing – either agency or client side. Experience in the automotive sector would be an advantage but is not essential. What is essential is that you can demonstrate a track record in developing digital strategy, website development, mobile and analytics. You will need to be really bright, ambitious and enthusiastic.
Assisted by two reportees, you will be responsible for:
• Digital strategy & activation
• The strategic direction of the manufacturer’s website including maintenance & optimisation (engagement/conversion)
• Engagement through social media channels; generating brand content to build familiarity and the brand
• Interpretation of the brand personality across all digital channels
• Integration with national advertising and customer experience managers to ensure a seamless customer experience, for example, SEO
• Integration with PR to direct content generation for public consumption
• Development with media agency seeding strategies
If this job sounds like to you and you’d like to join this highly progressive and fast growing car manufacturer, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.