Are you degree educated with experience of the Automotive Sales environment and interested in taking your career in a new direction? If so this Operations Manager role for an innovative automotive IT supplier could be for you.
Our client is an innovative IT company providing solutions to the automotive market that shape the way customers are attracted to and interact with automotive manufacturers and retailers. They are a growing organisation that has a fantastic client base including leading automotive brands in both the prestige and volume sectors. The company is well respected for the technical quality of its work as well as the methods it employs to deliver its products and is keen to develop this reputation further.
Most importantly our client provides a genuinely great place to work. The company believes in respecting its employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment.
Due to this growth they are now looking to recruit a focused individual to join their Operations team of three individuals who are responsible for the following:
• Working closely with existing and prospective clients to agree specifications, produce quotes and manage the delivery of their projects.
• Managing the workflow of the backend and frontend development team.
• Training and assisting the client support team to ensure the very highest levels of customer service.
• Constantly reviewing and improving internal processes.
• Seeking opportunities for new products and enhancements to existing products.
As an agile business they are always looking for ways to improve every aspect of what they do. There will be opportunities to work with every part of the business including sales, marketing and infrastructure and as a member of a relatively small team they expect you to make a real difference to their business.
The Must Haves
• A good education. We have a strong preference for a degree education to 2.1 level or higher.
• Experience of the Automotive Sales environment. This can be either as a member of a sales team, preferably Sales Manager/Business Manager or above or alternatively as a supplier to the car sales sector.
• Some project management experience.
• Great organisational skills.
What They Offer
• A competitive salary, reflective of experience.
• An opportunity to learn new transferable skills.
• An opportunity to take a central role in the business from day one.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.