Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater - £23,000 + OTE
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. Drive is well regarded in the Vauxhall network and has gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
There is now an exciting new opportunity for a skilled Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater to join the friendly team in Leicester
Reporting in to the Bodyshop Manager the successful Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service. You will also be responsible for:
· Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work undertaken meets customer expectations
· Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
· Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
· Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The ideal Panel Beater will be highly competent in all areas of body repair and be experienced in working to high standards. You will posses a flexible approach and be committed to achieving customer satisfaction. You will also:
· Be able to interpret technical instructions, repair estimates and work within guidelines
· Be able to work to targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
If you believe that you are ready for the next step in your career and have the dedication and commitment to deliver consistent results then APPLY BELOW!
Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater
Role Based in Leicester
Salary: £23k + OTE