Are you a successful Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to join their existing team in their busy Bodyshop as a Skilled Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater
Reporting in to the Bodyshop Manager the successful Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service. You will also be responsible for:
· Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
· Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
· Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
· Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The Ideal Panel Beater:
· Will have experience in Estimating in a Bodyshop environment
· Will be ATA Accredited in Panel Beating
· Highly competent in body repair and experienced in working to high standards
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
In exchange they offer a competitive salary and bonus package and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders.
To become a member of their winning team click APPLY today!
Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater
Location: Lemington Spa
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.