Are you a successful Panel Beater looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was established in 1924 and is one of Yorkshire's longest established retailers and repairers of New & Used Cars. They are an independent family business who currently represent Ford, Fiat and Citroen.
Due to continuing growth and success they are now looking for a Panel Beater to join their team at their Accident Repair Centre in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Reporting in to the Bodyshop Manager the successful Panel Beater will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service. You will also be responsible for:
· Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
· Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
· Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
· Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The Ideal Panel Beater:
· Highly competent in body repair and experienced in working to high standards
· Can successfully complete accident repairs to a vehicle
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
In exchange they offer a competitive salary and bonus package
To become a member of their winning team click APPLY today!
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.