Are you looking to make the next step in your career as an Automotive Parts Advisor?
Founded in 1937, our client has been at the forefront of automotive retailing throughout the Midlands and North of England for almost three quarters of a century. The group`s origins were in truck sales and coach building, however over the past 70 years (and a refocus on Automotive sales in the 50`s) they have been consistently recognised as one of the leading organisations within the industry and as recently as last year won Automotive Managements `Aftersales facility of the Year`, and short listed in the Motor Traders `Dealer Group of the Year`.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Sales Executive to join their Mercedes Benz franchise in Harrogate. Reporting to the parts manager your main responsibility will be to maintain a brilliant standard of customer service to maximise the sale of parts.
You also be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service by establishing customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
- Liasing and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with Mercedes Benz
- Reporting any stock damages or losses
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the Parts Department
- Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a busy parts department of a franchise dealership. However this is not essential, as any other transferable skills will be considered. If you have previous sales experience this will also be extremely beneficial. You will need to possess excellent communication and customer service skills and be computer literate.
With the offer of a competitive salary and a range of company benefits this is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
So if you are an experienced Parts Advisor with great customer service and sales skills then this could be the ideal new role for you to join a prestigious Mercedes Benz dealership, so apply below!
Automotive Parts Advisor
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£17,500 OTE (basic and achieving budget bonus)
Key Words: Parts, Dealership, Sales, Advisor, Customer Service, Cars, Vehicles, Motor, Mercedes, Automotive,