Location: Bury St Edmunds
Are you a successful Parts Advisor or Service Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Parts Advisor to join their team in Bury St Edmunds.
Key responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
· Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face.
· Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
· Checking in parts deliveries.
· Assisting with parts stock check.
· Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
· Ensuring prices are entered ontoVHC within required time.
· Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time.
· Pick parts and check for damage or shortages
· Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre booked into workshop / bodyshop
The ideal Parts Advisor:
· Retail / administration / reception experience
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
Candidates must have the ability to communicate at all levels and experience of Kerridge would be preferred
Previous recent experience in a Franchised Automotive dealership Parts Advisor role is desirable not essential
The hours for this role are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. Alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm
To become a member of their winning team apply today
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.