To ensure that all parts’ orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock and purchase records are correctly maintained.
To ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures applicable to job holder’s area of operation are adhered to at all times.
You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
- Monitor all stock orders to suppliers to ensure that order documentation is correct and orders are in line with recommended stock requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation in respect of incoming parts are correctly entered into stock records and reconcile with actual stocks delivered.
- Ensure that all deliveries are placed into stock ensuring that any sold or V.O.R. parts are despatched to the appropriate customer / department.
- Assist as required in regular stock checks and annual stock audits.
- Locate and purchase parts as authorised by the Parts Manager ensuring that the best available terms of business are obtained.
- Ensure that all customer invoices are raised in line with customer orders and are made up or forwarded promptly, resolving any invoice / order queries, which may arise.
- To monitor outstanding customer invoices and chase overdue payments, advising the Parts Manager of any unresolved problems.
- Maintain parts merchandising display ensuring that any promotions are highlighted.
- Arrange for parts stock returns, ensuring that appropriate credit documentation is raised and actioned and that stock records are amended.
- Ensure that all general administrative duties are effectively performed.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standards.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the jobholder’s immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations’ policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
For more information or to apply please click here: www.mercedes-benzretailcareers.co.uk