Are you a successful Parts Advisor or Service Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client is a family-owned and run business that prides itself on great customer service. They currently have 11 dealerships across Yorkshire, specialising in Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Volvo & Kia, plus a Car Clinic. Since 1966, they have worked hard to build the best relationship with their customers and they are proud that so many recommend them to family and friends. Their dealerships are also recognised by the respective car manufacturer as offering the highest standards of customer service and care.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Parts Advisor to join their team in Leeds.
Key responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
· Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face.
· Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
· Checking in parts deliveries.
· Assisting with parts stock check.
· Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
· Ensuring prices are entered ontoVHC within required time.
· Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time.
· Pick parts and check for damage or shortages
· Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre booked into workshop / bodyshop
The ideal Parts Advisor:
· Retail / administration / reception experience
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
Candidates must have the ability to communicate at all levels and experience of pinnacle would be preferred
Previous recent experience in a Franchised Automotive dealership Parts Advisor role is desirable not essential
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits